Friday, September 14, 2007

Thing 23! Summarize

I must say I started on this journey expecting much pain and torment and except for a few of the exercises I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was way wrong! I enjoyed exploring all
the different sites and seeing all the different options we have as far as technologies and information gathering, storing and sharing. Who knew! Now we know and though my understanding is far from complete I feel less intimidated to try new things and explore what
is out there. It's exciting for me to see how much we can do! I think, overall, this was a good experience for me. One I would not have chosen for myself but am glad that it was provide for
me. I would participate in another project if need be. One of the issues I had with the program was the pace at which I had to work. I would need more time to really get into and understand what these things are all about. I had to rush through them but that may have been a blessing
in disguise because you could probably spend too much time on some of these Things. Overall,
I'm glad I was able to participate.

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

Congratulations! You are one of the stories we love! I'm so glad this was a good experience for you... could I send out excerpts from your post to the staff? Let me know by email: brown@hcplonline.info thanks.