Friday, September 21, 2007

Thing #2 Lifelong Learning

The learning habit I found hardest was to take advantage of technology. I find it easier to do things the way I'm use to doing them, the 'old fashioned' way. I'm beginning to see that there
could be a more efficient way of doing things with all this new technology at our fingertips. However, my current situation is such that I don't have to use the new technology for the things
I'm doing in my life and work. That is not a good excuse for not being familiar with them and I look forward to at least becoming familiar with what's available for use so that when and if I ever need to use the technology I'll know it's there and how to find out how to use it. One of the
easier habits for me would be Habit #1: Begin with the end in mind. Setting goals. I'm good at setting goals I'm just not good at prioritizing what my goals are so maybe one of my goals should be to prioritize my goals! I've heard and have experienced it for myself, that when I write down
my goals I am more likely to accomplish them. Sounds easy but it really works.

No comments: